We have an active neighborhood association and board of directors committed to improving our quality of life, property values, and safety.
- We maintain a close relationship with elected officials, police and fire departments, and key Yonkers administrators.
- This Villa Voice is published bi-monthly for every house in the neighborhood.
- Communication is fostered through our website (www.armourvilla.org), a blast email system, and a private Facebook page.
- Annual neighborhood events are held, including a Picnic, Holiday Festival of Lights, and a Wine and Cheese Party.
- We reach out to neighbors in need, and provide support as needed.
Or print this form and mail to the address below: